Monday 28 May 2007

Rodrigo Y Gabriela


Thought I'd swot up on these two considering they are supporting at Muse and they're amazing their sound is the complete opposite of Muse's, just two dueling acoustic guitars so they may get booed by the more obsessive Muse fans but they create an amazing noise with just two instruments. Not sure how well they'll perform in a huge stadium, their style lends itself better to a small intimate club, but we'll see.


The album features a brilliant cover of Led Zep's Stairway to Heaven which is linked to below, check it out its easily one of the best cover's I've ever heard. Check it out on by using the sendspace link below, or visit their site also linked below.



Stairway to Heaven
download



Rodrigo Y Gabriela
homepage



Im working on a review for Bjork's Homogenic slowly but surely, pesky revision tends to get in the way though, Volta's helped me discover how amazing some of her previous work is so rather than reveiwing that I thought I'd got for Homogenic.

Tomorrow I'll be hyping up the Howling Bell's and providing a track from their excellent album Howling Bells, so stay tuned.

If any representative of Rodrigo Y Gabriela wishes me to remove this link please contact me at JoRichards77@gmail.com and I will be happy to do so. (Dont sue me)

No comments: