Thursday 24 May 2007

Howling Bells - Howling Bells


A couple of unconstructed streams of consciousness that I had to put down onto the internets, haven’t the time for writing something more formal due to lovely lovely exams.

Howling Bells self titled album really is one of the best albums I’ve heard in recent times. I can listen to every song with no desire to skip, and it never feels like its dragging, it goes by in a instant in a good way of course, time flies whilst your having fun and all that.

I really need to see these live, the albums just brilliant, not enough people listen to them which is a shame, but in a way its a good thing as they can be 'my' special band, along with the 14,316 other listeners on Last fm this week.

Are they really playing at Latitude festival? I've considered going, for The Arcade Fire, CSS and Jarvis Cocker to name a few, but if they're playing as well I’ll be really tempted, that is considering tickets are still up for sale. Last fm also says they're doing some live 'label showcase' gig on July 10th in London, may have to investigate.

Not that any of my friends would be interested :(

Anyway, Howling Bells - Howling Bells go forth and buy it now! You won't be dissapointed.

No comments: